Instant download to solution. Once the payment is made, the solution file link will be auto-mailed to your specified E-mail id. Check your inbox as well as spam folder. You can download the solution file by clicking that link.
On 30 June 2013, the Ledger of Goran cilic, Veterinary Surgeon, contain the accounts and account balances shown below:
The following information has not yet been recorded.
1. Rates Owing at 30 June, $2120
2. Depreciation on the equipment is $3240. Depreciation on the building is $ 9280.
3. An advance fee payment of $400 for minor surgery to be performed in July 2013 was credited to fee earned.
4. The mortgage contract provides for a monthly payment of $1000 Plus accrued interest. The June payment was not made. Interest of $280 is accrued on the mortgage.
5. Prepaid Insurance of $1240 has expired.
6. Salaries earned but not paid amount to $2360.
A. Prepare a 10-Column worksheet for the year ended 30 June 2013.
B. Prepare an Income statement, a statement of changes in equity and a balance sheet.
C. Journalise the closing entries.